Movies that combine horror, mystery, and/or thrill?

Tools    

Hi there,

I am new here so hopefully I am not barging in. I was just wondering what movies I should watch during quarantine. I ABSOLUTELY love the Conjuring universe (watched the Conjuring 1 & 2, Annabelle 1, 2, & 3 plus The Nun). I like all these movies because there is both a horror and a mystery aspect to it. If anyone can recommend any movies I would like, I would love it.

A system of cells interlinked
Just trying to guess at your taste from what you listed in your post...try these to start:

Oculus

Flanagn, 2013

Sinister

2012, Derrickson

The Ring

Verbinksi, 2002

Thank you!

A good horror movie with an unpredictable twist would be Angel Heart.

Hi there,

I am new here so hopefully I am not barging in. I was just wondering what movies I should watch during quarantine. I ABSOLUTELY love the Conjuring universe (watched the Conjuring 1 & 2, Annabelle 1, 2, & 3 plus The Nun). I like all these movies because there is both a horror and a mystery aspect to it. If anyone can recommend any movies I would like, I would love it.

Hi there,