What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

last three i bought were :"dead man", "Plan 9 from outer space", "muppet treasure island"

God, you people in the us get loads of editions.

In the UK, we get a single disc version and a special edition. That's it, cept for Lord of the Rings.

South Park: The Complete First Season for $5 at a garage sale. Oh Yeah!!!

meh, I've grown wary of South Park and have gotten over that little phase that everyone seemed to have.

The last film I purchased was HP and the prisoner of askaban, I really only bought this film to add to the HP collection as I thought it was the worst of the three films so far, even though it was the best of the 5 books
charged the fields at Bannockburn
They fought like warrior poets
They fought like Scotsmen
And won their freedom.

I'm not a Harry Potter fan, shame really, people say the films are good, ut when I try to watch them i get so bored......

lol, the HP films are just not everyones cup of tea, c i enjoy them because I read the books before the films were released, so I kinda, being a fan of the novels, had to watch the films, maybe just out of curiosity

that would probably be the motive of fans of LOTR to see if they could pull it off.

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Bad Santa (R1 unrated badder version) because the cinema trailer over here in the UK cracked me up so i bought it on a gamble...... a gamble that ultimateley paid off cuz' the movie rules! (imo)

Chronicles Of Riddick (R1 unrated directors cut) because i love action shooty blowy things up movies, and this film does it for me.

Do you know my poetry?

Slacker (d. Richard Linklater - 1991)

I'd fallen in love with Linklater's Waking Life, and was very interested in seeing his first film, which had a very interesting style of plot. I thought the film was quite good, but now thinking about it, should of bought a better film from the Criterion Collection. Not that I'm dissapointed with my choice of purchase, just thought I could've done better and bought something of Fellini or Kurosawa.

A Clockwork Orange and Dracula.

I bought A Clockwork Orange because sometimes I like to watch a masterpiece that makes you think and allows room for interpretation.

I bought Dracula because I had forgotten Mr. Coppola directed it, and when I saw his name I got excited and grabbed it. He will always have my respect for taking care of Apocalypse Now, but lately... lets just say I've heard tings'.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

nebbit, you got taste in movies.

Don't tell Robin I'm here!!
1) Mean Girls - Cuz Lindsay Lohan's hot and I love her 2 friends.
2) Stir of Echoes (Special Edition) - Thought it was a cool movie and I'm a Kevin Bacon fan.

It was 2 for $20 on Previously Viewed dvd's at Blockbuster.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
A Clockwork Orange and Dracula.

I bought A Clockwork Orange because sometimes I like to watch a masterpiece that makes you think and allows room for interpretation.
The pimp is down with it....

"Won't be getting up today, mum, got a bit of a pain in me gulliver. Got to get fit, or I could wind up missing more school!"