New DVDs

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Zzat
picked up "Alias"

You must like "Alias." My mom loves it.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Bad Morther****er
I just picked up Rounders (Collector's Edition)

On another note I was so pissed because a few months ago I picked up Dr. Stangelove SE for a good price. When I was in the store the other day I found out why the price was so good. They just came out with the 40th aniversary edition, two discs at that. I hate it so much when that happens to me.
Justice will be served/ And the battle will rage/ This big dog will fight/ When you rattle his cage/ And you’ll be sorry that you messed with the U.S. of A./ Cause we`ll put a boot in your ass/ It`s the American way.
Courtesy Of The Red, White & Blue - Toby Keith

A system of cells interlinked
T2 - Extreme Edition (1991, Cameron)
Apt Pupil (1998, Singer)

Don't tell Robin I'm here!!
1)Kids in the Hall - Season 2

2)Elf - Infinifilm Edition

3)Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

BAM!! POW!! WHAMMO!!!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Buffy season 7. Wow it is so good. a great ending to a great series. Hopefully Joss Whedon and co work on a Buffy movie next! Sarah Michelle Gellar recently said she'd do one if there was a good script! hope springs eternal!!!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Doubt it if his Firefly movie does well at the box office, as Universal said that if it made some bank, then they would make a trilogy.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Hey everybody!

Here's a few I've purchased recently:

Dawn of the Dead (remake)
Shrek 2
Scary Movie 3
Viva La Bam (1st Season) - not too bad of a DVD

Recently my ship was in Malaysia and I got some bootlegs there, some were ****e, I got a very good one of the Bourne Supremacy, I'm not really counting those though.

Later guys,
Spud
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Scary Movie 3!!!! God no, that was so crap. Did you get it for free?

Originally Posted by John McClane
You must like "Alias." My mom loves it.
Yes, i really like "Alias"... I bought "Smallville" seasons 1, 2 & 3 and "Alias" seasons 1 & 2 for $200...

I really hate to spend so much money at once, but i had 10% off...

I just bought Smallville Season 3 and Dodgeball, pre ordered I Robot R2
charged the fields at Bannockburn
They fought like warrior poets
They fought like Scotsmen
And won their freedom.

I've not seen many DVD's that I want, + i got to save for Xmas.

Do you know my poetry?

"Illusion Michael, a trick is something a whore does for money."

Originally Posted by Ezikiel
"Illusion, Michael. A trick is something a whore does for money....

...or cocaine."

It's the pause and the addition of "or cocaine" to appease the stunned audience of mouth-agape children that makes that line a classic.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra