What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

Pirate Radio/The Boat That Rocked + Danny Deckchair + Once Upon a Time in the Midlands =
Rhys Ifans

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Sweet Love, Bitter + King Kong (1976) + Earthquake =
John Randolph

That would mean the second shot is supposed to be Smith! but I believe it is actually Heaven with a Gun.

OPEN FLOOR

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

The top picture looks like Gregory Peck.

The second picture looks like Burt Reynolds, maybe in the movie Paternity.

The third picture looks like Tony Curtis.

The last picture looks like Ronald Reagan.

Rip Torn & Gregory Peck in Pork Chop Hill + Burt Reynolds & Lauren Hutton in Paternity + Tony Curtis & Debbie Reynolds in The Rat Race + Angie Dickinson & Ronnie Reagan in The Killers =
Norman Fell

OPEN FLOOR

Don’t know any of these people

Another Googling error, I fear.

The second flick is My Blood Runs Cold which paired with Cry-Baby means the answer is
Troy Donahue

The first flick is Jean Lefebvre and Erica Schramm in Bluebeard (1972) which does not feature Troy Dinahue at all.

OPEN FLOOR

Another Googling error, I fear.

The second flick is My Blood Runs Cold which paired with Cry-Baby means the answer is
Troy Donahue

The first flick is Jean Lefebvre and Erica Schramm in Bluebeard (1972) which does not feature Troy Dinahue at all.

OPEN FLOOR
WRONG
The only error today is yours. You got the movies right, but the answer is
JOEY HEATHERTON who WAS in Bluebeard.