The After They Were Famous Game

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
here's a new one:

He looks like Jon Provost, Timmy from "Lassie". (I met him at a convention a few years ago.)

Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant work. Just loved it.

Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant work. Just loved it.
Say what, now?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I guess no one knows this one either...this is Jeff East, whose most famous role was playing teenage Clark Kent in 1978's Superman: The Motion Picture:

Here's a new one:

Here's another shot of her:

She's had recurring roles in The Odd Couple and The Paul Lynde Show and was in a 1970's film with Clint Eastwood, but if the truth be known she was more famous for her voice than her face.

I'm going to go ahead and reveal that this is Pamelyn Ferdin who played Tony Randall's daughter, Edna on The Odd Couple, but is perhaps best known for providing the voice of Lucy in several Peanuts specials, notably, A Charlie Brown Christmas