An OS for the hard core MoFo!

Tools    

I still prefer Tails. MOFO Linux’s documentation is lacking.
I'd never even heard of it until the other day when I was looking something up. I just thought it was kind of funny it was named MOFO and had some really interesting purposes.

I'd never even heard of it until the other day when I was looking something up. I just thought it was kind of funny it was named MOFO and had some really interesting purposes.
Yeah, me too. Wonder how they arrived at the title "MOFO"?..

At any rate, it gives me hope to see that the move is starting to be away from Big Tech hell, and their clandestine controls.

MOFO Linux sounds good. I use a Linux OS at home. But anytime there's an obvious security risk, or if certain sites are blocked by either the government or the local ISP, I like TAILS/Tor. If it's good enough for E. Snowden, it's good enough for me.

I've heard about the BRAVE OS, but when I saw that it was based on the Chromium web browser, it gave me pause. I wouldn't voluntarily trust any Google product.

You ready? You look ready.
Just remember: if you truly want to be safe and private while using Tails you will have to download the iso, make a disc/USB stick, install it to the machine you want to use it on or live boot it, then download another copy of Tails and create a second disc/USB stick. Then you can use that second one to safely install/live boot.

Just remember: if you truly want to be safe and private while using Tails you will have to download the iso, make a disc/USB stick, install it to the machine you want to use it on or live boot it, then download another copy of Tails and create a second disc/USB stick. Then you can use that second one to safely install/live boot.
Good suggestion. Thanks.

You ready? You look ready.
No worries. I just always like to share that info because the first install/live disc will have identifiable information about the machine from which it was downloaded. Also, it allows you to setup a bootable USB with persistent encrypted storage.

The primary benefit of the two USB drives setup is that it provides a secure environment (the first Tails USB instance) to generate the encryption key for persistent storage: a non-Tails OS could unintentionally leak the encryption key, thus causing the persistent storage encryption to be comprised.
https://security.stackexchange.com/q...cks-to-install