Things that annoy you...

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Yeah, you wouldn't like me in the morning.. I just usually want to be the f*** left alone.. We have a group chat and my manager says hello to whoever starts their shift at that time. I just don't answer or if I do.. I just say its not a good day for hi

I'm just going to assume f*** is for foot. cuz well, cuz of the earlier sock issue. totally agree btw.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I'm the same way in the morning. People have suggested I exercise in the morning - I'm in a coma. (I call it "morning comatosis" - the period between getting out of bed and the 2nd cup of coffee.)

This is why I go walking at night!

Yeah. FOOT mornings. they're the worst =\

I'm the same way in the morning. People have suggested I exercise in the morning - I'm in a coma. (I call it "morning comatosis" - the period between getting out of bed and the 2nd cup of coffee.)

This is why I go walking at night!
Nah I just think I hate people more in the morning than the rest of the day..

There are a few that I like but not many

Nah I just think I hate people more in the morning than the rest of the day..

There are a few that I like but not many
This reminded me of a job I had - there was this one guy there when I started who was literally bouncing off the walls as soon as I got there every morning. He talked a mile a minute, asking a thousand questions, while my priority was getting the shop coffee pot going as soon as possible.

I found him extremely annoying while being the new guy on the scene and trying to acclimate to a new job that required me to interact with others in the am hours (thus bringing this post in line with the topic)...

That guy ended up becoming one of my best friends! (but the friendship only developed after coffee.)

Yeah. FOOT mornings. they're the worst =\
I hear ya bruv!

You should start a lobby group in the US to outlaw them - now is probably the perfect time, with social distancing and all that there ought to be a reasonably good chance of finding one near you that is fairly empty.

All the best in socking it to them - do leg me know how you get on!

This reminded me of a job I had - there was this one guy there when I started who was literally bouncing off the walls as soon as I got there every morning. He talked a mile a minute, asking a thousand questions, while my priority was getting the shop coffee pot going as soon as possible.

I found him extremely annoying while being the new guy on the scene and trying to acclimate to a new job that required me to interact with others in the am hours (thus bringing this post in line with the topic)...

That guy ended up becoming one of my best friends! (but the friendship only developed after coffee.)
Once after I joined a new team here, one of my coworkers quietly said to me " I know you are not a morning person but you should say Hello at least". I guess she couldn't hear me mumble Hello when she said it to me first. Now I just gage the ppl around me and speak when I feel the need.

Our local priest is always trying to get me to attend a weekly 7.30 a.m. mass. I keep telling him I will as soon as they start serving coffee.

Oh my f***ing ***, the blind neighbors are so f**king stupid!!!!!!! second time in 6 months their toliet overflowed and ran into our apartment. If you hear your toliet run ever 20 seconds then you take a big sh*t and not flush properly.. this happens!!! At least tomorrow is my last day dealing with the stupid f**ks.

OMG, ready to strangle numbnuts across the street. Mentioned him many times before. He has a tiny bit of lawn, but can use a leaf blower FOR HOURS. He does not speak English so no point ranting at him.

Stirchley typed "numbnuts!" Ah-woo-woo..... I'm telling!
Second time today, I think. Had no idea it’s not allowed. How about numpties?

In any event, whatever you want to call him has finally stopped. Peace descends & all is good.

Nope, he’s started again. Just kill me now.

Tried to save a bee from being squashed underfoot in my house. Took it outside & the bloody thing stung me. So painful. Having the worst day today.

Tried to save a bee from being squashed underfoot in my house. Took it outside & the bloody thing stung me. So painful. Having the worst day today.
Sorry to hear that, hopefully you aren't allergic...Did I ever mention I pet bees? Seriously I do But only the fuzzy kind, not those damn wasp or hornets.

Sorry to hear that, hopefully you aren't allergic...Did I ever mention I pet bees? Seriously I do But only the fuzzy kind, not those damn wasp or hornets.
I’m not allergic, but it’s just one more annoyance in a bad day.

People who let their dogs bark and do nothing about it.

I had an elderly gentleman come in with his two dogs for vaccines. He asked why I had only given him a rabies tag and certificates for one dog and when he brought in 2 dogs. I kept trying to explain that only one dog got a rabies vaccine today because the other one is not due until next year (the dogs are different ages and in California, the first rabies vaccine is good for 1 year, then given every 3 years after it is boostered). He wasn’t understanding what I was saying because his dogs wouldn’t STFU (and he did nothing to try to quiet them), he’s kind of hard of hearing, and I’m soft spoken and was trying to shout over his dogs while wearing a mask. Ugh.

My worst nightmare. My Spanish neighbors are very fond of what they call “house dogs”. Nasty aggressive little monsters who bark non-stop & go bat**** if you walk past them.

Then there is Thor - directly across the street from my bedroom on the 2nd floor. Beautiful pit bull who goes mental when he is alone. This dog can bark for hours. I’m not kidding. Last time he barked until 1 a.m. I ran over there & yelled at them to keep him quiet. They did. He still barks intermittently, but not as bad as that night.

... in California, the first rabies vaccine is good for 1 year, then given every 3 years after it is boostered).
Same here in CT. Would you be kind enough to explain why a one-year rabies shot is given & a 3 year rabies shot after that? Why can’t an animal get a 3 year rabies shot from the get go? (Asking for my outdoor cat Calyx.)

I had an elderly gentleman come in with his two dogs for vaccines. He asked why I had only given him a rabies tag and certificates for one dog and when he brought in 2 dogs. I kept trying to explain that only one dog got a rabies vaccine today because the other one is not due until next year (the dogs are different ages and in California, the first rabies vaccine is good for 1 year, then given every 3 years after it is boostered). He wasn’t understanding what I was saying because his dogs wouldn’t STFU (and he did nothing to try to quiet them), he’s kind of hard of hearing, and I’m soft spoken and was trying to shout over his dogs while wearing a mask. Ugh.
Along these lines is the people who do something about it - as the dog is barking incessantly they say the dog's name... and the dog continues barking.

I've seen / heard dog owners do this as a pattern - like saying the dog's name every 30 seconds for hours on end as the dog is barking. Obviously, it does nothing to halt the barking and probably only causes the dog to associate its barking with an acknowledgement from its human.