Nice to meet you

Tools    

Hello, my name is Julia. I am from a faraway nameless place. I dislike humanity. Just kidding.

I am from Argentina, I loved analyzing movie in philosophical and psychological terms. Currently, and ironically, I am making an assignment about the "clique-teen-girl-movies" trope and I having a hard time finding a specific type of movies, so I join this forum in hopes that someone will help me with that. Then I will make a topic.

Anyway, aside from that damn assignment, I really wanna share views about movies with a lot of different people, given the opportunity. Not everyone loves movies the same way and, best of all, there is a movie for everyone and that specific person knows something about his favorite movie that I don't. So I wanna get to know why people love and favor his/her favorite movies.

My favorite TV Series (if anyone cares, haha) are: Mad Men. House MD. Horace and Pete. Better Call Saul. Cracker (the British version) and many more.

Movies there are tons so I will not name them.

So, that's me. Nice to meet you all.

Nice to meet you. Don’t recall anyone from Argentina here before.

What a nice welcome, everyone! I will enjoy taking part in this forum!

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Hello, my name is Julia. I am from a faraway nameless place. I dislike humanity. Just kidding.
Welcome! +1 for disliking humanity.