MoFo Fantasy Football 2020 - Regular Season

Tools    

The trick is not minding
Losing Barkley is a touch blow, Holden. As it is, you’re still in this thing. Prescott was insane today!
New plan: start whatever QB is Playing Atlanta.

Yeah, Barkley thing could be rough. Hopefully just a couple weeks or something (or even just back for the playoffs), but if it's for the year that's a real big blow. And a lot of dumb luck paying off for me, for that matter.

We might see more of that stuff, too, if conditioning was deemphasized this season.

Let the night air cool you off
Your strategy of having your kicker outscore mine by double digits was a masterstroke.
You thought your strategy of having your defense outscore mine by double digits was the way to go, but the real Koo was me introducing you to a Younghoe.

The trick is not minding
Yeah, Barkley thing could be rough. Hopefully just a couple weeks or something (or even just back for the playoffs), but if it's for the year that's a real big blow. And a lot of dumb luck paying off for me, for that matter.

We might see more of that stuff, too, if conditioning was deemphasized this season.
Early reports are Barkley suffered a torn ACL.
I lost Mostert but most likely a sprain

Let the night air cool you off
With an NFL team actually being called "Football Team" really makes me think that whoever programmed the matrix made some sort of error in the spreadsheet, so the placeholder name was entered by default. We need to wake up.

And Courtland Sutton is done for the year, too, also a torn ACL.

So my number one pick (Barkley) and my number four pick (Sutton) are both out and my number three pick, Kenny Golladay, hasn't played one down yet.

Oy.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

A system of cells interlinked
No injuries here, just an absolutely terrible team...maybe the worst I have every drafted? Going to be a long season, fellas! I even made all the right calls (my entire bench added up for under 20 total points), but still did poorly. Brutal.

The trick is not minding
There were a rash of injuries yesterday. Bosa went down. That hurts San Fran.
Barkley is the most significant.
Mostert will be off my lineup for the next several games as well.

I guess all things considered I cannot complain, Mixon has not performed too well and my bench is meh.

Edlemen started off slow last night but managed to make an impact.

Still I am liking my team so far.

The race to 8 is starting off bloody and battered.

The trick is not minding
Well, my games comes down to how well Brees performs compared to my opponents WR. Second week in a row the QB went absolutely nuts against me.
Could be worse.......I could be playing PW.