Actors With Great Faces

Tools    

I've always been intrigued by this actor's face because it had a somewhat plastic look about it.

Stoic good looks, yet Henry Silva was most often cast as a villain in American films (must've been his ability to project evil through his glare while rarely moving a muscle in his face)!

I've always been intrigued by this actor's face because it had a somewhat plastic look about it.

Stoic good looks, yet Henry Silva was most often cast as a villain in American films (must've been his ability to project evil through his glare while rarely moving a muscle in his face)!
Yeah, I always thought that too. He had some great roles. Remember him in Ocean's 11?

Yeah, I always thought that too. He had some great roles. Remember him in Ocean's 11?
Yep!
In this shot (from Cinderfella with Jerry Lewis), Henry Silva's face positively looks like it's made out of wax!

Hard to post pictures of men that I find that have great faces as my daughter says I like men with rough faces.

Hard to post pictures of men that I find that have great faces as my daughter says I like men with rough faces.
that's the general idea of the thread. I know one actor you admire who has an unusual/striking face.

that's the general idea of the thread. I know one actor you admire who has an unusual/striking face.
I would say most women my age find him good looking but besides that .. he's an amazing actor! Just watch "Valhalla Rising" and "The Hunt" and you will see.

and lets go with Rachel's husband, he's handsome as well...