Ever See a Movie on LSD?

Tools    

What are you surprised about?

First off, you can't don't become addicted to LSD. This was about movie experiences. I've posted this on other sites and have read interesting responses.

I guess drinking beer (and not remembering the movie) is suddenly not a drug?
Heh, heh. I think he was being facetious...

I will pull some rank here and say that I'm probably the only person in the room that was actually peripherally involved in actual LSD research at a point in my life. Having observed some of this up close, I'll tell you that the last thing you need when you're tripping is some crazy, disturbing movie. And yeah, you don't get addicted to LSD, although for some it is a habit. But yeah, also, most street LSD is counterfeit, mixed with something else or perhaps has no LSD at all, even though dealers all swear that it's real. It requires a chemical process (optical isomers) that's beyond a home brew.

Beer and movies, however, are a good mix, at least in my experience. I'll stick with an IPA or a Belgian.

The best Disney's shorts from the 30's would probably work well. Think about it. They're round 10 minutes long, have practically no talking, are VERY "on" all the time, intense and hilarious, all in sync with ecstatic music from beginning to end. I'd say they should be capable of capturing your attention just fine while at the same time feeding you the all time best of the best of human creativity known to man as you're shifting between being perplexed by the insane creativity and laughing your ass off.

I would start with The Band Concert and take it from there. Donald & Pluto, Mickey's Trailer and Moving Day should also work well. Especially Donald & Pluto.

Fantasia could perhaps be a tad dark(?) It's awesome on good cannabis though, just like the others I mentioned

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I was trippin' on Friday, but I spent all my time in a chat room, or outside for short bursts, catching some fireworks.

I once tried watching "Winter Light", but I wasn't in the mood..... I gotta have music on.

Duplicate Account (locked)
I've never found watching any movie on hallucinogens to really enhance the experience...

i watched event horizon with my friends once on LSD in high school, i didn't really get the movie i just thought it was kinda scary.