What's the Connection?

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Okay, this is an idea for a game I thought of. It could be cool, or it could totally suck @ss, but here goes. I'm gonna post three movie titles, and they all have one thing in common. It could be an actor, screenwriter, themes, director (But that would be way too easy, especially here) etc. the person who guesses correctly, then posts three more, and on it goes. Like I said, either fun or totally stupid.

here's one, not too hard, but still:

High Fidelity
Traffic
Entrapment

So?

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I'm not old, you're just 12.
You know, I just realized that this game isn't gonna work at all. I would have to tell whoever answered if they were right before they posted their three, and well, unless they answer while I'm on, this game could drag on indefinitely. I don't always have time to be on here.....D'OH! Maybe somebody can find a way to make this work?

My life isn't written very well.
Catherine-Zeta Jones is the answer to the first one.

All I can say about your concerns with the game is maybe you could add a spoiler tag containing the answer when you don't think you'll be around. But, I think around here if the answer is wrong someone will surely point it out.

mine:

Amadeus

Out of Africa

The Last Emperor

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Get off my island
The are all best picture winners

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Hi
I'm having fun looking old Games thread this one is sleeping since 2003 so i'll try to give a second life to this one.

3 movies one thing in common...
There it is.
Superman
Convoy
Thank god it's friday

Let's go let's go

There it is.
Superman
Convoy
Thank god it's friday
Might help to paragraph. Exactly which are the 3 movies?

Superman: The Movie
Convoy
Thank God It's Friday
All three of those films were released in 1978. Is that the connection you're looking for?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

All three of those films were released in 1978. Is that the connection you're looking for?
Yes your turn.

3 Movies one thing in common

The Departed
Ted
Gone Baby Gone
I didn't think this was that hard. Here's three more that have the same thing in common..

The Town
Good Will Hunting
Mystic River