What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Does your cat like it with tonic?

Cleaning shelves at work while listenng to music (Falco's Rock Me Amadeus is playing right now), and looks like I've gotta go help 2 ladies who just walked in. I'm in a super good mood so I'm just going to give them stuff.

Just rehearsed a love scene, watching the crew pick up cameras and lights listening to a T rex record

eating dinner, drinking black cherry soda and wondering if I should watch The Mandalorian episode 1 again.

Waiting patiently with Come in me ears on my headphones for the wife to get up and offer me some relief
(I've had a broken night and been up since 5am catering for puddy and would quite like to go back to sleep for an hour)

Box-Fanned & Consoled Nobility
I am burning some candles after taking a shower....

And I am working up to eventually going out to run some errands and do some shopping.....

Working at an office. Also a little freaked out because I have to walk home and here there is going to be another Black Lives Matter related parade and all the kids are going to be out. Yikes!

Believe it or not I'm attempting to write a script for a movie idea I have. At least I'd like it to be a movie. I guess I should just write it and see where it goes. It's not remotely anything original, but it's a start. This place kind of inspired me, seeing all the creativity. People getting things done. Thing is, I'm not a writer. If you haven't noticed by now I'm actually pretty bad at constructing sentences (not a ploy to make you guys tell me I'm actually an excellent sentence constructor, I swear). I've read many scripts in my time, figured it shouldn't be that hard, right? Yeah. No. They make it look oh so easy, but this ****'s a lot harder than I thought. But again, I'll just see where it leads me. Not sure why I'm telling you guys this because I know in about a week I'll scrap the whole thing, ha.

Yes! Keep going please. I've always thought your taste is too good & unique to not flex your own creativity. I think you're a better writer than you credit yourself for. A lot of personality comes through your text. That's probably the most important skill for writing dialogue in a screenplay.

I guess it would be..sitting here answering this question...duh do ya think??

Eating an apple while reading this post.

made some chili to eat... I'm trying to breathe in the meantime... I have water to drink

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
Getting ready for bed.