What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

We didn't even have to use Grease.

The Doughgirls + Patrick the Great + Bedtime Story (1941) + The Voice of the People =
Eve Arden

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

You showed him in the second still but
Living Out Loud + The Prophecy + Dancing at the Blue Iguana =
Elias Koteas

Still working on my next set. Somebody can go if you don't want to wait.

No idea

That shot of Jon Polito looks like Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, the shot of Jeanne Tripplehorn might be from Basic Instinct, not sure about the shot of Travolta, might be Phenomenon, and don't recognize the Michael Rappaport movie at all. don't have enough information to hazard a guess yet.

Is that Philip Seymour Hoffman in the last photo?

Then Brian Cox above him. Hopkins above him. Is that Amadeus above him? Dennis Quaid & Whoopi. That’s all I got.

That shot of Jon Polito looks like Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, the shot of Jeanne Tripplehorn might be from Basic Instinct, not sure about the shot of Travolta, might be Phenomenon, and don't recognize the Michael Rappaport movie at all. don't have enough information to hazard a guess yet.
The shot of Polito is not from Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Tripplehorn is not from Basic Instinct. Travolta is not from Phenomenon. That is Michael Rappaport.

Is that Philip Seymour Hoffman in the last photo?

Then Brian Cox above him. Hopkins above him. Is that Amadeus above him? Dennis Quaid & Whoopi. That’s all I got.
Yes, those are Philip Seymour Hoffman, Brian Cox, Sir Anthony Hopkins, Dennis Quaid, and Whoopi Goldberg. No, that is not a shot from Amadeus.

Then the Polito shot has to be from Barton Fink and the Tripplehorn shot has to be from Mickey Blue Eyes and the only actor in both those films was Tony Shaloub?

Then the Polito shot has to be from Barton Fink and the Tripplehorn shot has to be from Mickey Blue Eyes and the only actor in both those films was Tony Shaloub?
The Polito shot is NOT from Barton Fink, the Tripplehorn shot is NOT from Mickey Blue Eyes, and the common actor in the fifteen stills is NOT Tony Shaloub.

Calm down, if I'm wrong, then I'm still not seeing any connection with half of these photos and haven't identified any of the movies correctly, so I guess we need more.

I think I've got it...is it Gwyneth Paltrow?
The GOOPster herself!

Gwyneth Paltrow

The twenty films are, in order, Jaoquin Phoneix in Two Lovers, Whoopi Goldberg in Moonlight and Valentino, Leighton Meester in Country Strong, Josh Gad in Thanks for Sharing, John Travolta in Shout, Scott Wilson & Dennis Quaid in Flesh & Bone (1993), Jeanne Tripplehorn in Sliding Doors, Michael Rappaport in The Pallbearer, Sarita Choudhury in A Perfect Murder, Jon Polito in A View from the Top, Jessica Lange in Hush, Greta Scacchi & Simon Callow in Jefferson in Paris, Anthony Hopkins in Proof (2005), Brian Cox in Running with Scissors, Philip Seymour Hoffman in The Talented Mr. Ripley, Jeff Goldblum in Mortdecai, Jennifer Ehle and Laurence Fishburn in Contaigon, Giovanni Ribisi in Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, Robert Downey Jr. in Iron Man 3, and John C. Reilly in Hard Eight.

Gwyneth in Country Strong

Gwyneth in Thanks for Sharing

Gwyneth in Flesh & Bone

Gwyneth in Sliding Doors

Viggo Mortensen & Gwyneth in A Perfect Murder

Gwyneth in A View from the Top

Gwyneth in Running with Scissors

Gwyneth in The Talented Mr. Ripley

Gwyneth in Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow