"Guess the movie from the Screenshot" game

Tools    

A Boy and his Dog?
It is definitely NOT A Boy and His Dog which is one of my all-time favorite Science Fiction films. This film is not one of my all-time favorites.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I don't know what the movie is but it's not that.
A boy and his dog is a post apocalyptic 70's movie with a young Don Johnson.

This looks more like a 80's roger corman space sc-fiction movie.

It is most definitely and clearly from the '80s, but with a bigger budget than any Roger Corman cheapie, and directed by an Oscar-nominated director. It is NOT Battle Beyond the Stars.

Krull
1983, Peter Yates. Starring Ken Marshall, Freddie Jones, Alun Armstrong, John Welsh, Liam Neeson, Robbie Coltrane, David Battley, Graham McGrath, and Francesca Annis.

It is most definitely and clearly from the '80s, but with a bigger budget than any Roger Corman cheapie, and directed by an Oscar-nominated director. It is NOT Battle Beyond the Stars.
Krull came to my mind playing the other game to find Liam Neeson. I think is it possible he use picture of the same movie in 2 game lol...

Nope, I did not use the same picture in different threads. Same movie, not the same shot.
Yes i know not the same picture but i thought maybe you got the idea from your other game. I reely need to see this one again.