"Guess the movie from the Screenshot" game

Tools    

Ok there's another clue
The actor on the picture did the first Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde movie...

So let's resume it's a 1927 silent movie with a well know actor who also was in the first sherlock holmes and the first Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde Movie (must be the first )��.... I think i hear Holden Pike coming he's on fire this morning cleaning all the games... Let's go let's go����������

How about that his granddaughter is a famous and successful actress and producer who began her career as a child actress? Perhaps a better clue for people who are already flummoxed by the Silent era screenshot?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

How about that his granddaughter is a famous and successful actress and producer who began her career as a child actress? Perhaps a better clue for people who are already flummoxed by the Silent era screenshot?
Didn't know she is his granddaughter but they sure have the same name. Holden Pike knows everything he must have Cat eyes?

No clue

I see kevin McCarthy in the first picture and maybe Tom Hulce in fhe second???

Those Lips, Those eyes???

And Frank Langella also in the first picture so must be it?

Thanks but i'll pass my turn this time i'm going out and will drive almost all day. So Open Floor