Name a movie (3 scenes included) question.

Tools    

Hello. I dont remember the name of a movie, but i do remember 3 scenes from it.

First one is : kids run from a barn with a gun trying to shoot men who are torturing their mom. The mom is stuck between two logs. Her hands are nailed between them. A guy is walking or almost dancing on the top log, flexing it in the process. The kids get shot and killed in front of their mother.

Second scene is in some sort of house full of horny girls. The guy is probably drunk and one girl is bending over the table asking him to **** her. Other moment is a guy with glasses sitting in a sauna with a really fat girl next to him (naked).

The third scene is with an old woman in the woods. A guy comes over and the woman kills ger goat for food. Next moment is her cooking the meat on the pan.

Thats all i remember.

Cold Mountain 2003.

The first scene, the kids just have hatchets.

The second scene sounds like when they capture the hero. The woman bending over is bait. I do not remember a sauna and fat girl or the scene with the goat.

This is one movie I wish I had never watched. Too many gruesome scenes that are too life like. Especially in today's world. I like horror films and gore is OK. But this movie gave me actual nightmares. And the scenes haunt me. I can picture every one of them being real.

Yep it is the one. Thank you very much !!