MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2020 Season

Tools    

Have they still said if you can get it twice? Because that would be a smart idea honestly
I have a really poor sense of how it and other viruses work, but I know that the odious Jair Bolsonaro has tested positive 3 or 4 separate times now. I'm not sure if that is from different strains of the virus or what.

The trick is not minding
2 Phillies test positive. None are players, however. One member of the coaching staff, and the other a member of the clubhouse staff. Weekend series with Toronto postponed.

More from Miami.

Marlins are basically endangered.

STL-MIL postponed, apparently. Like a fifth of the league isn't playing today.

They might wanna just pause a bunch of these games for a solid week.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
More from Miami.

Marlins are basically endangered.

STL-MIL postponed, apparently. Like a fifth of the league isn't playing today.

They might wanna just pause a bunch of these games for a solid week.
Pausing would make more sense actually. As in pause and move to a bubble...

The mariners have kid on their team named Shed. I mean... is that where he was conceived? How do you name your kid Shed?

The mariners have kid on their team named Shed. I mean... is that where he was conceived? How do you name your kid Shed?
Little did the parents know they destined their kid to become a professional baseball player. This sport has the best names ever.

I assumed it was Asian, but I guess not. Wikipedia says it's short for...Shedric. Which answers your question while raising others.

A system of cells interlinked
The MLB train is starting to come off the tracks. We shall see what happens!

Not gonna matter much if Tim's team keeps putting up green numbers. His team is just killing it out the gate!
I could go wire to wire if this thing comes to an end next week.

Not a lot, was basically betting on Verlander + depth, and the season's probably not long enough to do the normal thing I do where I nab a couple of guys off the waiver wire once the dust has settled. Just gonna be wacky and random.

I wish this were a season. This just feels like another distraction when we could be actually trying to stop the spread of the virus. There's so many people out I can barely get a full line up everyday. Am I having fun? Not really, but the bar is pretty low. The choice is this or nothing.