The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
I refuse to eat avocados on moral grounds.
Same. I only eat them on sacred grounds, or sometimes hallowed grounds, occasionally on school grounds, but never on/with coffee grounds.

I run a softball team called the Raging Avocados, and one of our new members made these:

Please tell us you’re not playing softball today.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
That's one sexy picture, @Yoda

Who is the girl holding you? Don't worry, I won't tell your wife.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Man that's just a cursed image.
This is a detail of a kooky Ghana poster for STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER (2019):

You ready? You look ready.
@Yoda: Friendly FYI, the mobile image Insert button doesn’t seem to be working for attachments.

I meant to post these before now, but my business cards came in the first week of July. The second photo shows how these cards react to light. Couldn’t be happier with them!

@Yoda: Friendly FYI, the mobile image Insert button doesn’t seem to be working for attachments.

I meant to post these before now, but my business cards came in the first week of July. The second photo shows how these cards react to light. Couldn’t be happier with them!

Wow! Fantastic!!!

Parents' cat, a crazy little dude who's already missing a leg, apparently likes to try to jump up on the counter and eat stuff out of pots still being cooked, which singes their whiskers and leaves them looking insane:

So done with today.
Think of it as someone stimulating the economy.

Parents' cat, a crazy little dude who's already missing a leg, apparently likes to try to jump up on the counter and eat stuff out of pots still being cooked, which singes their whiskers and leaves them looking insane.
LOL. He does look loco.

Doesn’t change anything about my paltry pay
But do you like your job at least? Because that is most important.

You ready? You look ready.
But do you like your job at least? Because that is most important.
Oh God no, I hate all 9-5 jobs. I have never had a job I didn't hate, but my current one is the best job I have ever had. You won't hear any complaints out of me about it.

But this is why I am trying to start a music career and a business. I finally got wise.