Fan poster of The Wicker Man I recently finished painting.

Tools    

I have prints available.

This was a scary AF movie. I wish Nicholas does more stuff like this. Awesome painting by the way. Nice to see you highlight the characters as well. Those fire strips are sick.

Di je Karlo?
Is this something you normally do? If you do please post whatever else you made, this is great

Very nice work and a great movie. Thank god its not of the Nicholas Cage, Neil LaBute version I was scared to death when I opened the thread it would be.

Very nice work and a great movie. Thank god its not of the Nicholas Cage, Neil LaBute version I was scared to death when I opened the thread it would be.
Imagine a man taken captive, having a clear basket put over his head and forced to watch the re-make...

"What is that? What is it? Oh NO! Not the Nicolas Cage version! NOT THE NICOLAS CAGE VERSION!!! AAAAHHH!!! Oh, my eyes! MY EYES!!! EYAAAAAAHHH!!!"

Hey everyone. Happy you all like the painting! Creating these types of movie fan posters is something I've only recently started doing. If anybody has got instagram you can find me under @thebittnerartist, there's also a link to my Etsy in my instagram bio!

Interesting. I recall the first movie and it creeped me out. I had some old-school background on that in that the origin of the idea was something I read in the original latin when Julius Caesar recounted how the "Britons" built big wicker idols, put people in them and set them on fire. For all their barbarity, the Romans could not tolerate human sacrifice and banned it everywhere in the Empire. I guess it has haunted Euro myth ever since then.