Rate the last Book you read

Tools    

I just read-Lies My Teacher Told Me,it was excellent-I give it a two thumbs up.

Not bad.

Not purchasing any more ebooks from Amazon right now because there is no call center to get a refund on a book if one wants to return it within 7 days.

Read Lu Xun's Diary of a Madman, which was inspired by Gogol. I prefer it to Gogol's story.

For the last 2 years I've been reading Deleuze's Logic of Sense accompanied by a more than helpful secondary text, The Priority of Events by Sean Bowden and I'm still in the process of grasping its Ideas of ontology, epistemology and language. By far the most genius philosophical text of the 20th century (Heidegger's Being and Time appears trivial on hindsight). Only for those who are interested in the relationship between thought and world, sense and language, as well as the entire lineage from Plato to Wittgenstein.

I recently finished reading The Alchemist. The author has described the story in such a realistic way that I thought I myself was taking the place of Santiago at times. I felt the same rush of emotions and feelings through me. The book has used several powerful quotes which have motivated me in a practical manner. As demonstrated in the book, no matter what life throws at you, always remain positive and follow your destiny. Listen to what your heart says and connect with it as much as possible since it will guide you through the journey of your dream.