Playing another person... a photo journal

Tools    

Right now I am playing a character who is based off my acting partners wife. I thought I might keep a photo journal on here.
Recreating a photo attempt one.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	151_1000.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	65890  

A struggle in trying to play someone who is very different from you is trying to be as confident, happy and carefree as them. As someone who struggles with depression and self esteem, it is challenging, but often rewarding
Attachments

Name:	025_1000.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	65905  

I often find myself thankful for being able to work with such a kind, professional and respectful actor. This is crucial in acting.
Attachments

Name:	20200708_152422.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	65909  

If anyone has any thoughts comments or criticisms that is very cool with me
Could you clarify what you mean? I'm not sure what criteria we would judge this against, exactly.

I guess I mean if someone has suggestions or questions about techniques as far as acting go. It was vaguely worded. I imagine there must be other people interested in acting here, so I was just opening up a discussion about it.

Ah. Yeah, I guess I'm confused because we can't judge acting from pictures. And we don't know the character you're playing (or the person it's based on, if it is?), so we can't really critique that, either. All we can really do is talk about the photography, I guess?

Do you have any video clips from the films you've been in, that you can post?

Nothing that I'm aware of I'm still a beginner but hopefully after this film I can make a reel demo from it.

Nothing that I'm aware of I'm still a beginner but hopefully after this film I can make a reel demo from it.
That would be cool! Or if you have something on video from a stage play you've done, that be cool too.