TV TRIVIA

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
On a famous storyline arc of Seinfled, Jerry and George get an offer to write a sitcom based on Jerry's life...what did the sitcom end up being called?
I don't know the name of it, but if I recall correctly, it was supposed to be a show about "nothing".
It was supposed to be about nothing, but that wasn't the name of the show.

That's pretty much all I know about it. I'm not a "Seinfeld" fan. I've only seen a few episodes because Hubby likes the show.

What character on The Mary Tyler Moore Show was talked about but never seen?

My first thought was Carlton the doorman, but then I remembered that he was on the show "Rhoda". The only person I can think of who we didn't see on "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" was Phyllis' husband Lars.

Staying with the same concept, the TV shows "Cheers" and its spinoff show "Frasier" each had a character who was talked about, but never seen, (although on "Cheers", we once saw this character's body with their face blocked). Name both of these unseen characters.

How many original cast members are left on the ABC series Grey's Anatomy?

I don't watch "Grey's Anatomy". The only reason that I even know that it's still a current show is because they've had a couple of crossover episodes with "Station 19", and I had to watch "Grey's Anatomy" to see the conclusion.

So why are you responding to a question you don't know the answer to? Just curious.

Because there aren't many people following this thread, and I didn't want you to wait too long for nobody to reply.

There are three original cast members left on Grey's Anatomy...Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Gray, James Pickens as Richard Webber, and Chandra Wilson as Miranda Bailey

New Question:

Name the short-lived NBC sitcom from the 1960's where Larry Hagman and Donna Mills played a married couple who worked as a maid and butler for a millionaire?