1960/1970 era fantasy film

Tools    

The trick is not minding
Fantasy film that involves the heroes fighting a 3 headed hound at a stone building, obviously patterned after Cerberus. I can’t find it. Please help. Losing my mind over it.

Fantasy film that involves the heroes fighting a 3 headed hound at a stone building, obviously patterned after Cerberus. I can’t find it. Please help. Losing my mind over it.
There is a two-headed dog in Clash of the Titans (yes, it's 1981, but seemed close enough to your time frame to mention).

If this isn't it, do you have any more details? Are the heroes contemporary or historical? English-language film?

The trick is not minding
I saw that but I was quite sure it was 3 headed. However....I could be misremembering it?
I’ll have to rewatch it, since it has been AGES but it’s possibly I have added an extra head over time.

The trick is not minding
Sounds like Hercules in the Underworld. But that's probably not it.
Haven’t seen it.
I’m pretty sure I misremembered the number of heads. I’m going to have to rewatch it to confirm.

Hopefully the owl will ring a bell or three.
Dont make fun of Clash of the Titans.. its a classic to us older people!!!

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Dont make fun of Clash of the Titans.. its a classic to us older people!!!

Oh I grew up with that. No making fun of here. *stabs a bag of Medusa head* wanna fight about it??

Oh I grew up with that. No making fun of here. *stabs a bag of Medusa head* wanna fight about it??

Poor Bubo in the remake... only great thing about remake.. Mads Mikkelsen.

I think the old version of Dr Strange had that. The made for TV 1978 version. Or a similar movie that is not called Dr Strange but it really is. I don't remember the name.

Fantasy film that involves the heroes fighting a 3 headed hound at a stone building, obviously patterned after Cerberus.
Are you sure @Yoda wasn’t involved?