The Fantasy Hall of Fame

Tools    

I'd like to join but where can I see a list of previous nominees/ winners? I can't see fantasy films among the speciality HoFs linked to in the introduction.
Like Wyldesyde said that's because we've never ever done a Fantasy HoF before...which makes this HoF extras special! Who knows, if you join maybe your movie nomination might receive the most points and be honored in the MoFo Hall of Fame Archives.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
@CosmicRunaway I may be in..
@Citizen Rules mentioned this to me.

@gbgoodies You should join!!

Thanks for the invite. I'm thinking about joining this HoF, but I'm on the fence because fantasy films can go in many different directions. I might wait until the reveal to decide, but I've been looking through some fantasy movie lists to try to choose a nom so I'll be ready if I decide to join.

Welcome!
Yes, that’s because this will be our inaugural Fantasy HOF. Joins us for this momentous occasion!

Ah right, OK. I would be honoured to join you all on this noble quest. I've messaged you my nomination.

The trick is not minding
Ah right, OK. I would be honoured to join you all on this noble quest. I've messaged you my nomination.
You’ll want to message Cosmicrunaway since she is the host.
Welcome aboard!

I'd like to join but where can I see a list of previous nominees/ winners? I can't see fantasy films among the speciality HoFs linked to in the introduction.
As CR already mentioned, there hasn't been a HoF just for fantasy films before, but there have been some fantasy (or fantasy-adjacent) films nominated in previous HoFs. You'd have to read through all the winners, but I've already taken a quick look and called out the films I thought people would most likely want to nominate.

You’ll want to message Cosmicrunaway since she is the host.
Welcome aboard!
He did send me his nomination a few minutes ago, however it was already taken so I hope he has a second choice ready to go.

If not, there's still plenty of time to come up with one. I don't have a nomination yet, though I've collected a number of films to watch over the next week, and have an additional 3-4 films in mind to fall back on if no one beats me to them.

I sent in my nomination...its a rare find but for those who really know me, will know my nomination is my type of cinema.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Mmm. . . Hello.

ALWAYS enjoy when Cosmic adds her nuances as Hostess of a Hall of Fame--

So, YEAH, I'm in! Now to find a nomination--

I'm just going to imagine that I'm in it.
You should've said that you're going to fantasize that you're in it.

I'm just going to imagine that I'm in it.

You should've said that you're going to fantasize that you're in it.

Pity I was counting on you to pick something esoteric like Brand Upon the Brain!, Black Moon, of The Exterminating Angel

Anyways I went with a friendlier genre than my second choice.

Love this film but I did not cross my mind... I had 3 unusual films to pick from and 1 common.

And for everyone who sees my profile or knows my letterboxd top films.. my pick, it is not what you think

Out of the 8 confirmed nominations so far, our films span 5 decades, and 3 languages. There is a fully animated feature, an anthology, and an apparent preference for high fantasy.

I just rewatched a possible nomination candidate. Now I just have to decide if it's fantasy enough. Such difficult decisions.
If the fantasy elements are only subtle, that's perfectly fine. There is no minimum amount of fantasy required, as long as it's described as fantasy on IMDB, Google, or Wikipedia.