Question about medicine in US Series/ films

Tools    

Whenever they show a bathroom cabinet or someone taking pills, these transparent orange-ish bottles are shown, not blisters in their respective carboard box:

Any particular reason?

What Citizen said. It's standard for most prescription meds to be dispensed that way. I think the only prescription I've ever gotten that came in a blister pack was my birth control, and that's only because the pills are supposed to be taken in a certain order.

Also, pharmacies receive their medications in large bottles of loose pills. They count out the proper amount from those bottles and dispense them in the vials like you've pictured.

It's different in other contries, medicine comes in a box with its own packaging, as if it was just another product (cookies, a cellphone, batteries, etc.).

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
medicine comes in a box with its own packaging
Same here.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

It's different in other contries, medicine comes in a box with its own packaging, as if it was just another product (cookies, a cellphone, batteries, etc.).
Interesting, I didn't know that. What country are you in?

Interesting, I didn't know that. What country are you in?
Argentina.

Like this: