Plot twists that really shocked you.

Tools    

I can't think of any example right now but anyway I really need to watch something good that will kinda shock me too so...help?

Brilliant movie

Will it really shock you if you're expecting a shock, though?

This is going to sound like bragging, but I kind of wish that I didn't see twists coming so often. I love the feeling of being surprised, but it's pretty rare for a film to have a twist that genuinely catches me off guard. I will say that I was lucky enough to see The Sixth Sense before its ending was blasted into pop culture awareness and it did genuinely shock me. These days it's hard to recommend a film with a twist because there are so many "Top 20 Greatest Plot Twists of All Time!" lists out there. Most people already know "the big twist" before even seeing a film.

Movies with plot elements that surprised me or took me off-guard (but please note I'm not saying that these are necessarily good movies and in some cases I'm just describing something I didn't see coming):
The Prestige (I guessed one big reveal early thanks to a ton of foreshadowing, but there are two or three surprises and one of them really got me)
The Invitation
Identity
The Visit
Dead Silence
Witness for the Prosecution
In the Dark Half
Shutter Island
Memento
Arrival
Ex Machina
Oldboy
The Invisible Guest
Upgrade
Session 9
Predestination

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Oldboy really shocked me. I didn't understand the twist at first and someone else had to explain it to me after, but it was stills shocking.

I can't think of any example right now but anyway I really need to watch something good that will kinda shock me too so...help?
The Crying Game has a very shocking plot twist that I did not see coming on my 1st viewing. Very good movie.

Oldboy really shocked me. I didn't understand the twist at first and someone else had to explain it to me after, but it was stills shocking.
For me, the sign of a good plot twist is that it's really rewarding to rewatch the film knowing what's coming. This is a reason that I really champion The Sixth Sense. Yes, it's really fun to get smacked by that twist. But even if you know what's up, it is a well-acted, well-written, and compelling film.

Oldboy definitely falls into this category. Rewatching it, knowing what's really going on, is borderline painful.

The fight to the death near the end of The Art of Self Defense...wouldn't have seen that coming in a million years.

Arthur Fleck's final appearance on The Murray Franklin Show in Joker...I sat there with my jaw dropped

Pretty much the entire second half of Parasite

How is the Arthur Fleck appearance on the show, a twist though?

Welcome to the human race...
Arthur Fleck's final appearance on The Murray Franklin Show in Joker...I sat there with my jaw dropped
I too was completely shocked that

WARNING: "Joker" spoilers below
the obviously unstable man who had already murdered at least five people by that point in the movie would kill a guy who was antagonising him on live television. At least that's a better choice than the "imaginary relationship" twist they tried to pull as well.

Anyway, I guess I can pull some titles of my own, but I'm going to put them in spoiler tags for obvious reasons. You've been warned.

WARNING: spoilers below
Rabid Dogs
The Skin I Live In
Angel Heart
Barton Fink
Harakiri

The Skin I Live In's twist really shocked me to, although, I did see it coming about 30 minutes in advance. But I was still shocked that they went for it, even though I saw it coming, which is weird.