Things that annoy you...

Tools    

When people on social media share someone's post and caption it with "THIS"

Like ok yes this is a thing, i can see that. Does THIS add anything? I don't know why but it annoys me sooo much

Identity politics.

The word "Lit".

LeBron.

Losing at Fantasy Football every year.

Not using your blinker in traffic.

Phrase "You are just a hater". Lazy way of not agreeing.

Getting "Bro'ed".

Couples saying "babe" to each other.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Dear YouTube,

I speak English. I only speak English. Please stop recommending videos that are in Portugese.

Noooooooo!!!
Those poor two geese lil guys just want you to watch them frolic and splash around the pond!! How can you deny them that?? They luv u!! They went n made a channel n everything =/

(Ok. I feel kinda stupid for that but it's mostly instinctive. I cannot deny who I am)

The trick is not minding
When people on social media share someone's post and caption it with "THIS"

Like ok yes this is a thing, i can see that. Does THIS add anything? I don't know why but it annoys me sooo much
This!
*runs away*
😜

Doesn’t annoy me, but I see The New York Times is now (presumably by request of the person) using gender-neutral pronouns. So instead of saying “she says” they now have “they say”. Took me a while to get used to it. Like I said, I think they only do it if the person requests it.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Doesn’t annoy me, but I see The New York Times is now (presumably by request of the person) using gender-neutral pronouns. So instead of saying “she says” they now have “they say”. Took me a while to get used to it. Like I said, I think they only do it if the person requests it.
Sam Smith? I felt a tone of mockery in lots of articles about them lately since they asked to be called they.

Sam Smith? I felt a tone of mockery in lots of articles about them lately since they asked to be called they.
Don’t think so, but could have been. The New York Times wouldn’t dare print a mockery of this. Not in these times.

Don’t think so, but could have been. The New York Times wouldn’t dare print a mockery of this. Not in these times.
Not obvious mockery but just constantly using the word they, in an article.

Sam Smith deserved plenty of mockery for their crying lockdown posts, literally a week into lockdown and they are posting some boo hoo poor me locked in my mansion social media posts.

Not obvious mockery but just constantly using the word they, in an article.

Sam Smith deserved plenty of mockery for their crying lockdown posts, literally a week into lockdown and they are posting some boo hoo poor me locked in my mansion social media posts.
Sometimes people/celebrities just don’t know when to zip it.

Sometimes people/celebrities just don’t know when to zip it.
Yea I thought we've got Captain Moore at 100 year old doing laps of the garden raising millions for the NHS, and Sam Smith posting boo hoo lockdown sympathy posts.

I hate seeing "grownups" wearing backpacks. I was even surprised when I took a continuing education course at college a few years ago and saw students walking around with backpacks. When I was in college and high school, I just carried a book or two. But it irks me more when I see adults walking around, especially in cities, with backpacks.

The following words need to disappear: cuck, soyboy, safespace, libtard, beta, cringe, "AF"

Depending in the context they are used: snowflake, toxic, triggered

Other pet peeves:

The crying emoji
People who toast bagels
People who take photos of their breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Smokers who stand right outside the door of a building

I hate seeing "grownups" wearing backpacks. I was even surprised when I took a continuing education course at college a few years ago and saw students walking around with backpacks. When I was in college and high school, I just carried a book or two. But it irks me more when I see adults walking around, especially in cities, with backpacks.
Why do you care?

Backpacks are very practical and convenient. I use one instead of a purse. Most of my coworkers use them, too.

Mine looks like this:

I love it. I'm 39.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I've never toasted a bagel. =\
Then again, I rarely toast. Certainly wouldn't be with bagels though. They're too soft to make the right clinking sound. Seems kinda pointless, if you ask me.

OMG it's so great being in an earlier timezone than Chyp! I can get these out before the guy even wakes up to have a shot at them

I might toast a shot tho.... hm.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Why do you care?

Backpacks are very practical and convenient. I use one instead of a purse. Most of my coworkers use them, too.

I love it. I'm 39.

I don't really care if people use them. They just bug me for some reason. I don't think they're particularly fashionable (sorry but that mice one would freak me out) and I suppose it's because I didn't grow up with them. It's ok I guess if the person is also wearing jeans and a t-shirt. But I can't imagine a sharp dresser with a backpack on. Maybe the whole "dressed down" era we live in is what really bothers me.

What's wrong with purses? It seems less women are carrying them these days, especially the kind that strap over your shoulder.