Striking Distance (1993)

→ in
Tools    

i
always found this thriller captivating, i don t know why it has bad reviews, i find quite intriguing for the whole 100 min running time, and there s very good chemistry between bruce and sarah jessica, infact sarah looks stunning in this one and the plot i found it very intriguing.
I like the setting of pittsburg and i found that it works very well for the plot.
The mood of the movie is kept mysterious throughout , i need to know your opinion people
Have your say

Will have to watch and see! Sounds interesting!

An acceptable meat and potatoes 90's thriller, certainly better than a lot of better remembered ones. And everyone already mentioned what brings this movie up in conversation every so often for me. It's never a film discussion but one on Sarah Jessica Parker, specifically how she was one of those actresses that had a rather short, mid career window where she was amazingly hot. She had the early Footloose era, nothing special, then the early/ mid nineties starting with L.A. Story where she had one of the best bodies in Hollywood. And then a steady third act decline. This is the movie I always recommend to dispute someone who says they always found her ugly.

An acceptable meat and potatoes 90's thriller, certainly better than a lot of better remembered ones. And everyone already mentioned what brings this movie up in conversation every so often for me. It's never a film discussion but one on Sarah Jessica Parker, specifically how she was one of those actresses that had a rather short, mid career window where she was amazingly hot. She had the early Footloose era, nothing special, then the early/ mid nineties starting with L.A. Story where she had one of the best bodies in Hollywood. And then a steady third act decline. This is the movie I always recommend to dispute someone who says they always found her ugly.
Maybe they didn t like her nose...i think she had to fix it she didn t hehe