The After They Were Famous Game

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
He was the only child cast as a regular on Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In and was on the CBS series Executive Suite, but was most famous for playing Howard Borden's son on The Bob Newhart Show.

It doesn't look like him, but Howard Borden's son on "The Bob Newhart Show" was played by Moosie Drier.

Hint: He began his career as a child star in the 1940's...his film credits include Cluny Brown, Driftwood, On Moonlight Bay, and The Seven Little Foys, but his probably best known for his role on a family sitcom that ran from 1954-1960.

Danny Pintauro
Played Alyssa Milano's younger brother on "Who's the Boss?"

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

That could be the youngest son, (I think his name was Chris), on "The Partridge Family". (I think he played the drums in the family's band.) I don't remember the actor's name, but I think his first name might be Brian.

As a child, she starred on an ABC sitcom that ran from 1964-1966. In 1980 she showed up on the soap opera As the World Turns playing a character named Cricket Montgomery for a year.

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
Lisa Loring from The Addams Family.