erotic sadistic movie about an slave girl

Tools    

its a long shot cause i watches it a long time ago and its really vague now. its a bondage movie. I THINK its about a running slave girl ( probably in a foreign country ). I also remember that in the end she was caught and they took her to a secret bondage house ( i think it was near water ) where rich and powerful people torture and kill slave boys and girls very horribly. I completely remember the scene witch a mistress cut an steak out of a tied slave boy's calf and start to cook it.
Its really an awful movie but i bet my friend that he cant watch it and i want to win that bet so plz help if you can. tnx

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The description starts wonderfully, but then turns terrible. Damn you.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

There is a steak scene like that in ‘Hostel II’ (2007), and overall it sounds similar.
tnx. that was right

The description starts wonderfully, but then turns terrible. Damn you.
yeah. I said it was a horrible movie. But I bet my friend for 100$ that he couldn't watch it.its a good movie to make some change money

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
yeah. I said it was a horrible movie. But I bet my friend for 100$ that he couldn't watch it.its a good movie to make some change money

Gimme 100$ pl0x. I can watch Srpski film and Squirmfest while eating pizza.

Gimme 100$ pl0x. I can watch Srpski film and Squirmfest while eating pizza.
Third.

Is it an older movie from the 70s or so or is it more current within the 2000s?
tnx for your help. i found it. its hostel 2 (2007)

tnx for your help. i found it. its hostel 2 (2007)

Edit: Never mind.

This page intentionally left blank