What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Mr. Bungle's first new recording in 20 years (!!!), with three of the original members. I'm still a bit disappointed that they took to their early hardcore punk/metal roots instead of more bizarre genre-mashing, but their music meant so much to me growing up, I'll gladly take whatever they throw at me, and respect them always following their muse. The most surreal thing about it is that it exists.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Makes the movie two times better.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

In the car, I always listen to the oldies station and I love it when a song comes on that I can connect with a film.