Possible movies that match Something's gotta give

Tools    

Hi All,
I have watched "Something's gotta give" movie many times; and I really like relationship between the 2 main characters who are in their late 50s or early 60s.

I would like to ask if anyone can tell me other movies that carry the same type of "Something's gotta give". Thank you very much

Best
Han

Thought this might have been about the unfinished Marilyn Munroe film when clicked on it, lol.

As for the topic at hand, there are a couple that spring to mind, first off, with Jack Nicholson being the link, As Good As It Gets if you've not already seen it probably make a good double feature with Something's Gotta Give.

Then there is the 2 Grumpy Old Men films with Jack Lemmon, Walter Matthau, Ann Margret (& adding Sophia Loren in the sequel).

Hope Springs (Meryl Streep & Tommy Lee Jones) is about a long term relationship in a rut but find that spark again,

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel is another that comes to mind worth having a look at, with a terrific cast including Judi Dench, Maggie Smith & Bill Nighy.

That should provide a bit of a starting point for you. yw.

Thank you very much Taz. Those movies are really spot on. Thanks again .
Thought this might have been about the unfinished Marilyn Munroe film when clicked on it, lol.

As for the topic at hand, there are a couple that spring to mind, first off, with Jack Nicholson being the link, As Good As It Gets if you've not already seen it probably make a good double feature with Something's Gotta Give.

Then there is the 2 Grumpy Old Men films with Jack Lemmon, Walter Matthau, Ann Margret (& adding Sophia Loren in the sequel).

Hope Springs (Meryl Streep & Tommy Lee Jones) is about a long term relationship in a rut but find that spark again,

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel is another that comes to mind worth having a look at, with a terrific cast including Judi Dench, Maggie Smith & Bill Nighy.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
They're in their early 50s, but Enough Said (2013) with James Gandolfini and Julia Louis-Dreyfus is a good movie.

Loved this movie, was pretty sure I was the only one who had ever seen it.

You might want to check out I'll See You in My Dreams or Elsa and Fred.

Bridges of Madison County is more drama than comedy, but it has a romance.