Guess Movies From Pictures (keywords, plot, title, ...)

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

I know the TV show "The X-Files" did an episode about a creature called "The Jersey Devil". Was there a movie about this creature too?

I know the TV show "The X-Files" did an episode about a creature called "The Jersey Devil". Was there a movie about this creature too?
Two word title. You’re almost there if you eliminate the 2nd word in your guess.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Two word title. You’re almost there if you eliminate the 2nd word in your guess.

Is there a movie called "The Devil"?

I've never heard of it, and I don't know who Ken Russell is.
“Henry Kenneth Alfred Russell (3 July 1927 – 27 November 2011)[1][2] was a British film director, known for his pioneering work in television and film and for his flamboyant and controversial style. His films in the main were liberal adaptations of existing texts, or biographies, notably of composers of the Romantic era. Russell began directing for the BBC, where he made creative adaptations of composers' lives which were unusual for the time. He also directed many feature films independently and for studios.

He is best known for his Oscar-winning film Women in Love (1969), The Devils (1971), The Who's Tommy (1975), and the science fiction film Altered States (1980). Russell also directed several films based on the lives of classical music composers, such as Elgar, Delius, Tchaikovsky, Mahler, and Liszt.[3]”