Guess the Television Show from the Screenshot or GIF Game

Tools    

Initially I was gonna guess Ms. Hartley's run on "The Incredible Hulk", but the haircut and clothes are too 1980s. So I am going with Mariette Hartley and Bill Bixby reuniting for the short-lived "Goodnight, Beantown".

If that is correct, then OPEN FLOOR.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

No clue since I don’t watch animations.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

I haven't seen it in years, (and I don't feel like digging out the DVD), but I think this might be from the show "Wait Till Your Father Gets Home".

Maybe it's his new show - SWAT.
I guess we won't know until GBG returns to the board and we never know when that will be...the shot just looked a little too old to be SWAT to me.

I'm sorry I wasn't here yesterday to reply.

No to both "Criminal Minds" and "SWAT".

Gideon is correct about the timeline. It's from a TV show before both of those shows.

The only other show I know of that Shemar Moore had a regular role on was The Young and the Restless

It's a show that Shemar Moore was in after "The Young and the Restless", but before "Criminal Minds". The show only filmed and aired 13 episodes, (although it deserved more), and he was in every episode.