Hello, Newbie Here

Tools    

Hi fellow Movie Lovers! I'm new here (been lurking/semi-posting for a week). Love this forum already, always fun to meet fellow movie fans.

I'm Rachel (duh!), mid-30s from Australia. Love all movies, but my fave genres are horror and drama. Looking forward to posting and getting to know everyone

@Rachel

Welcome! I see you have Little Women (1994) in your top 10 movies, so you're OK by me

Stick around and get to know this place. It takes time to get know people, but I guarantee it's worth it!

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I agree with @Citizen Rules up there in saying Little Women is probably one of the greatest, most under-rated horror flicks of all time!

I feel a weird impulse to note something about shrimp right now but can't quite place it. Ah well. It'll pass, I'm sure.

Welcome aboard! Get it? Cuz ...it's a forum board? okokok... I'm stopping now, passing the torch onto @Chypmunk

Welcome Rachel - drama and horror eh ...... well some of us posters are certainly horrors and if you post something politically sensitive on here there's a good chance of drama so it looks like you came to the perfect place