Fave 21 Songs Tab by Nostromo

Tools    

Yesss I will get ti this soon! Just got a few things to do before I start posting as normal again.
Be cool to see what urs looks like (if u wanted to do it) : D

#11.
Released 1989

"Do Ya" - by Ace Frehley

Previously by The Move, this one by The Space Ace, baby
Solo album Trouble Walkin' by lead guitarist of American rock band Kiss, track two
More regarded Ace Frehley songs
"Rock Soldiers," "New York Groove," "Fractured Mirror," & "Ozone"

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	spaceace.png
Views:	80
Size:	253.9 KB
ID:	64901  

#10.
Released 1991

"Big House" - by L.A. Guns

Hollywood Vampires third album by LA Guns, track twelve

Attachments

Name:	laguns.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	64995  

Released 1989

"The Last Kiss" - by Pretty Boy Floyd

8th track from their first album, Leather Boyz With Electric Toyz. Steve "Sex" Summers on lead vocalz & sextoyz, Kristy "Krash" Majors on guitarz & anxiety, Vinnie Chas on bassez & incense, and Kari "The Mouth" Kane on drumz & stogies. Intriguing brief window of time around 1988-1989, climactic 1980s style and attitude... then it vanished in a flash. I have this album on cassette, it's great to drive around with on a saturday blared up high with the windows down all bold and forceful-like

"Why do nights like this go so fast. They never last long enough"

Matches its cultural moment smoothly

Gave this album a listen recently and it served as a fun respite from all the unpleasantness going on in the world right now. Favorite track was "Leather Boyz with Electric Toyz," which I recall hearing somewhere before. Strong sonic echoes of Motley Crue. Pole dancing on the Sunset Strip. Perfect 80's party soundtrack. It appears Pretty Boy Floyd arrived on the scene just as hair metal was on its way out, which probably explains why I'd never heard of them.

I love that you're still buying cassettes. Gotta admire your commitment to the retro pleasures. I hope you've got a big-ass boombox you carry around on your shoulder when you're rocking these tunes. I still have love for the VHS, but my nostalgia doesn't extend to cassettes as I didn't start listening to much music until CDs came along. Michael Jackson's Bad is the only cassette I even recall owning.

Was busy these last cpl. of months so i'm a little late to the pool party. But I brought my own boombox and a mix-tape cassette of my favorite ten 80's joints off all time / rite now by Madonna, here's the list;

1. Dress You Up
  2. Crazy For You
  3. Into The Groove
  4. Commotion
  5. Live To Tell
  6. True Blue
  7. Open Your Heart
  8. Express Yourself
  9. Holiday
  10. Lucky Star

bonus track: Borderline

Also I would like to add since 2020 sucks, and time travel back to the fabulous 80's still isn't possible, scrolling through a Nostromo thread is the next best thing.

Can see another one or two of hers thrown in at the end here. Fave album of her's - "Like A Virgin"

Was busy these last cpl. of months so i'm a little late to the pool party. But I brought my own boombox and a mix-tape cassette of my favorite ten 80's joints off all time / rite now by Madonna, here's the list;

1. Dress You Up
  2. Crazy For You
  3. Into The Groove
  4. Commotion
  5. Live To Tell
  6. True Blue
  7. Open Your Heart
  8. Express Yourself
  9. Holiday
  10. Lucky Star

bonus track: Borderline

Also I would like to add since 2020 sucks, and time travel back to the fabulous 80's still isn't possible, scrolling through a Nostromo thread is the next best thing.

#3.

"Love Theme" - by David Foster

Sixth up on the Soundtrack album

Attachments

Name:	sefire.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	66800  

Choosing one Motley Crue song was challenging, many great ones, pleased with the skill of Nona.