netflix movie mystery

Tools    

Hey, i saw briefly a movie on netflix that looked good and i thought id remember the name, i didnt! Its on netflix, and the description was roughly about a serial killer who had been caught.. they think... as the murders are still happening. We think it was on trending.. we didnt search much to find it in the first place. xo

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Hey, i saw briefly a movie on netflix that looked good and i thought id remember the name, i didnt! Its on netflix, and the description was roughly about a serial killer who had been caught.. they think... as the murders are still happening. We think it was on trending.. we didnt search much to find it in the first place. xo

Can you remember anything of the cast? Names? Race? Any idea on its release date?

In the meantime, see if Suspect Zero is of any interest. I THINK that was recently available on Netflix.

thanks for your replies everyone. It looked like a new ish one. In the last 20 years at least. It wasnt just cause. It was actually on netflix and the description said about them thinking they got ther serial killer caught... but the murders are still continuing. the freeze picture looked like people in a super market or something. My dad was the one that had the remote and he said he was only on trending.. when we looked the next night there were some new ones on trending and some had gone.. think it changes slightly. wahhhh

it wasnt twin murders but that looks good

The main character was not a serial killer, but is there a chance that it might be Law abiding citizen?

no wasnt that.