Anybody serious about coffee?

Tools    

Starbucks coffee is not hot enough. End of discussion.

I like coffee, I drink it 4-5 times a day. I prefer the Nescafe classic.

I can't do coffee/caffeine. I also can't do anything with B-Vitamins. I get my "perk" by exercising and eating a strict diet.
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I guess I've more or less become an addict. Probably it was just an excuse to get up from my desk at work and walk away for a few minutes. I'd get a cup from the kitchen and slowly wind my way back the long way making sure to stop at everyone else's desk to say good morning first. Now I feel I need it, though I'm not sure the caffeine does much. Yeah. Patterns.

And a Dunkin has opened up about 8 miles from home. I'll never stop there. One, the line is as long as any Starbucks. Two, I hate franchise coffee houses. Rather, I generally hate the people that frequent them. At least those here.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

You ready? You look ready.
Am I serious about coffee?

You bet!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I'd get a cup from the kitchen and slowly wind my way back the long way making sure to stop at everyone else's desk to say good morning first.
God, you’re one of those annoying pests in the office.

I generally hate the people that frequent them. At least those here.
I knew you didn’t like me.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
God, you’re one of those annoying pests in the office.
Correction: I'm one of those most entertaining pests in the office.

I knew you didn’t like me.
Nah. I added the "those here" bit just for you

You can't beat good old Nescafe gold blend, I never used to touch coffee but now have about 1 cup of coffee to every 5 cups of tea just to make sure I don't turn into a cup of tea..

PG Tips, what was this thread about again.
Do you know what a roller pigeon is, Barney? They climb high and fast, then roll over and fall just as fast toward the earth. There are shallow rollers and deep rollers. You can’t breed two deep rollers, or their young will roll all the way down, hit, and die. Officer Starling is a deep roller, Barney. We should hope one of her parents was not.

I also love coffee
If I go out, I'll just buy any good espresso they make with an espresso machine.
I like simple black coffee, don't like to add nor milk nor sugar into my coffee.
For home I like to buy these 2 types of coffee.... one of them is Austrian and the other English:

From Julius Meinl I like de Jubilaum and from Costa (which has 10 levels of roasting and different types of coffee) - I love the Colombian Roast (7)..... each has a different aroma, Costa is better but I like the other one too ��
I bought once a small Phillips Saeco espresso machine, but since you have to make like 4 or 5 coffees until it makes a decent coffee with that brown cream on top - I quit using it and returned to the "classical" moka-pot.... which remains my favourite coffee maker.... oldie but goldie

Dunkin has some darn good coffee for a chain.
I think everything there is very good. Main reason I like them is the coffee is always hot-hot-hot. (Or they let you bring it back if it’s not as hot as one would like.) Starbucks coffee is never hot enough for my tastes.

I think everything there is very good. Main reason I like them is the coffee is always hot-hot-hot. (Or they let you bring it back if it’s not as hot as one would like.) Starbucks coffee is never hot enough for my tastes.
I only like iced coffee drinks Actually I won't drink anything hot.

They say coffee will disappear by 2050. So we should enjoy it while we can.
Same as the green tea, dark chocolate and the red wine, coffee is very rich in antioxidants, so it reduces the possibility of developing cancer.
If by 2050 will disappear people should build up reserves to have it while they can.
The best coffee they say (and the most expensive one ) is the Kopi Luwak which is obtained from "partially digested coffee cherries, which have been eaten and defecated by the Asian palm civet".
It is produced mainly in Indonesia.
We should try at least one cup during our life time ha ha

I only like iced coffee drinks Actually I won't drink anything hot.
I won’t drink anything iced.

The best coffee they say (and the most expensive one ) is the Kopi Luwak which is obtained from "partially digested coffee cherries, which have been eaten and defecated by the Asian palm civet".
It is produced mainly in Indonesia.
We should try at least one cup during our life time ha ha
I’ll get right on it. Not.

That's interesting, my wife doesn't like drinks that are cold either. In winter she'll drink warm water, which I couldn't do.
Usually people tend to drink warm drinks in the winter
Me for example I drink more wine during the winter because it rises my blood pressure therefore my body temperature and I get warm, while in summer I'll drink more beer because it's more refreshing
In war when they were fighting during the winter, soldiers use to have a chocolate in their pockets because it contains a lot of calories so they got warmer (please don't ask me which war coz' I can't remember lol )...

That's interesting, my wife doesn't like drinks that are cold either. In winter she'll drink warm water, which I couldn't do.
Did you know that the Chinese drink hot water?

Usually people tend to drink warm drinks in the winter
Me for example I drink more wine during the winter because it rises my blood pressure therefore my body temperature and I get warm, while in summer I'll drink more beer because it's more refreshing
In war when they were fighting during the winter, soldiers use to have a chocolate in their pockets because it contains a lot of calories so they got warmer (please don't ask me which war coz' I can't remember lol )...
I didn't know wine raised blood pressure. I better not be drinking that then!....It was probably WWII that U.S. soldiers carried Hersey's chocolate bars, that and plenty of smokes

Did you know that the Chinese drink hot water?
Nope, I didn't know that. I do know of people who don't like drinking water period...me? I love water! Always have, it's so refreshing.