Movie Trivia Game

Tools    

Just to move this on so someone else can ask the next, as this seems to have stumped folk...

In Danny Boyle's 1996 film, Trainspotting, the character of Sick Boy has a number of links to the James Bond franchse. He hasa penchant for Bond trivia and Sean Connery impersonations, but there is another link between Sick Boy and Bond. What is it?

Jonny Lee Miller, the actor who plays Sick Boy in Trainspotting is the nephew of Bernard Lee, who played M in the first 11 Bond films until 1979.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
In Danny Boyle's 1996 film, Trainspotting, the character of Sick Boy has a number of links to the James Bond franchse. He hasa penchant for Bond trivia and Sean Connery impersonations, but there is another link between Sick Boy and Bond. What is it?
Just to move this on so someone else can ask the next, as this seems to have stumped folk...

Jonny Lee Miller, the actor who plays Sick Boy in Trainspotting is the nephew of Bernard Lee, who played M in the first 11 Bond films until 1979.
Sure would like to see this game get going again...anyone know whose turn it is?

It looks like Taz stumped everyone and gave us the answer "so someone else can ask the next", so it's OPEN FLOOR.

I guess no one knows the answer to this one so I will go ahead and reveal that all of these actors won consecutive Oscars. two years in a row.

New Question:

What 1967 film introduced a fictional animal known as the PushMePullYou?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Name the first movie Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward made together?

I know they made several movies together, but the only movie that I've seen with both of them is The Long, Hot Summer. I have no idea if it was their first movie together or not.