Pick the movie for next review

Tools    

Since my first review has been well received, I decided to do the same so you guys can pick the next movie. The instructions are the same can't be famous movies like pulp or 2001 and cannot be too violent.
Thanks in advance and have a nice day

Fallen Angels would be cool!
I agree but fallen angels is my favorite movie and making a review means I will have to find cons and I dont want to do so with my favorite film

How about a Western to go along with the upcoming countdown?

Depends what you think of as “well known” though. McCabe and Mrs. Miller, Hell or High Water, The Gunfighter, and The Ballad of Buster Scruggs are all films I would love to see an analysis of, not sure if they’re too mainstream for what you’re looking for.

How about a Western to go along with the upcoming countdown?

Depends what you think of as “well known” though. McCabe and Mrs. Miller, Hell or High Water, The Gunfighter, and The Ballad of Buster Scruggs are all films I would love to see an analysis of, not sure if they’re too mainstream for what you’re looking for.
what is the upcoming countdown? and also buster scrubbs is a series of short movie not sure im prepare for this type of movies yet

what is the upcoming countdown? and also buster scrubbs is a series of short movie not sure im prepare for this type of movies yet
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...d.php?&t=60358

pick a unknown yet good movies for my second review. In fact, last time i did it we sugest me an amazing movie so lets try again
anyway have a nice day