Actors You Mistake for Other Actors

Tools    

A bucket of anxiety
I never really thought about the resemblance between Aniston and Pompeo...I guess I see it, but I would NEVER mistake one for the other.
I realize it the difference very quickly but usually when I see Jennifer Aniston I immediately think it's Ellen Pompeo, a.k.a Meredith, because I watched a lot of Grey's Anatomy with my mom so that's probably why I always make the mistake.

I just noticed this one recently:

Ed Lauter

Randy Quaid

Anyone else see this?
Not really (Lauter was always thin faced, while Quaid went through a few chubby phases).

I don't want to look for photos again, but back in the 90's whenever I saw Jim Broadbent in a movie (such as Enchanted April) I thought it was Randy Quaid - and since the movies were usually British I'd wonder what Quaid was doing in it! Until Broadbent started speaking of course, then I'd realize it was not "Cousin Eddie!"

Used to mistake Kiera Knightley with Natalie Portman (now not so much) and Bill Murray with Tom Hanks (still do in some pics).

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"

Sophie van Winden (in this promo pic for Dick Maas' Prey)

Naomi Watts (in Dick Maas' Down aka The Shaft)

the pointless state of confusion finally settled, one post at the time.

this is ed helms

this guy sudeikis

and this chris parnell. different face but with that same exact voice and also ex snl with guy above

up until this moment I thought they were just the same guy.

⬆️ I can see why.

I actually thought of another one when I caught one of them on a rerun of Matlock this morning:

I used to confuse:

Richard Bakalyan

with:

David Canary

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
When I saw The Thing, I thought that Kurt Russell was Jeff Bridges, since his beard and hair looked similar to Bridges in King Kong.

Imogen Poots and Sophia Myles.

I was looking at Imogen Poots' IMDb page wondering why I couldn't find Underworld. Then I looked up Underworld and realised the girl I was thinking of was Sophia Myles.