Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I shall be observing the movie[s] and/or motion picture[s] and/or movie performance[s] and/or motion picture performance[s] and/or television performance[s] and/or writing performance[s] and/or audio performance[s] and/or video performance[s] and/or any type of performance[s] and/or acting performance[s] and/or musical performance[s] and/or dance performance[s] and/or singing performance[s] that I acted in and/or wrote and/or directed and/or performed and/or acted as a part of and/or sang as a part of and/or danced as a part of
Sound[s] exhausting.

Disney +

I texted my daughter and said "Im watching Mrs. Spider, the Ladybug and the Grasshopper".

she said ?

The truth is in here
I shall be observing the movie[s] and/or motion picture[s] and/or movie performance[s] and/or motion picture performance[s] and/or television performance[s] and/or writing performance[s] and/or audio performance[s] and/or video performance[s] and/or any type of performance[s] and/or acting performance[s] and/or musical performance[s] and/or dance performance[s] and/or singing performance[s] that I acted in and/or wrote and/or directed and/or performed and/or acted as a part of and/or sang as a part of and/or danced as a part of
This post right here. Pure gold.

Box-Fanned & Consoled Nobility
This post right here. Pure gold.
haha @ those post[s]

The Color Out of Space. I have to watch the whole thing. I watched it in halves last week, and it's such a jumble of ham acting, general strangeness and Nick Cage (at his most excessive) that I have to watch the whole thing in one fell swoop. I'm thinking that it might be a contender for a rival to Plan 9. Nobody really knows how to film Lovecraft, especially in this one. How do you make a movie out of a color? Especially a color that nobody has seen before. I don't think you will find out here.

I’m thinking of watching the Joker today. I’ve heard a lot about this movie.