Movie where monsters look like humans

Tools    

Hello , new to forum. Start of by saying I'm a movie fanatic. 5 apps on my phone and my father used to be a writer for Big Reel( older movie magazine) . Problem is I can't remember names cause been too many. Alot of b movies in there also.
Im trying to find a movie that has a boy and maybe a girl in this town. I think the town folks are monsters but to them humans are portrayed as monsters. Btw monsters look like humans. Anyway, the end shows the star turn into a monster. And think the movie has to do something with milk or ice cream. Not positive. It's a teen
movie also. Please help. Thanks

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I'm sorry. It's was made within last decade easily. Forgot to mention that

The Stuff (1985).
Made within last decade

What is a "cindy teen"?
Typo. I corrected... wasnt to focused.. my bad

Not foreign. And monster like werewolves. Which the boy showed it at end

I haven't seen it, but Red Riding Hood (2011), fits the description. It's made for teens.

Ok guys I appreciate the effort. But remember it's a comedy, teens, whole town are monsters I think, pg13 or R. At the end I remember a big fight or a portal or something. It was kinda stupid.. it really bothers me I cant remember.

Ok guys I appreciate the effort. But remember it's a comedy, teens, whole town are monsters I think, pg13 or R. At the end I remember a big fight or a portal or something. It was kinda stupid.. it really bothers me I cant remember.
Please quit piecemealing the information. Tell us everything you know or think you know about the movie.

Please quit piecemealing the information. Tell us everything you know or think you know about the movie.

Sadly I have. I think one boy started to see monsters in his town and eventually tries to fight them or the monsters were actually humans and the normal people are actually monsters.. regardless in the end he excepts he is a monster or gets turned into a monster. I just remember a food related warehouse at the end. Monsters were the town folks. Maybe a pink goo or a portal of some sort. Not sure. Obviously if I knew more i would spit it out. Sorry it's in peices but as i recall things i "spit it out".

It sounds like a Twilight Zone episode. Was it a full-length movie? See if there's a TV show similar to TZ that's newer than 2010 or so.

It sounds like a Twilight Zone episode. Was it a full-length movie? See if there's a TV show similar to TZ that's newer than 2010 or so.
I agree, it might be a show, and he may be mistaken about it being modern.
It sounds like an episode of Monsters, that 80's-90's show.