GOOD NEWS PEOPLE ...

Tools    

Here's a picture of the ExtravaganZZa pan pizza I ordered tonight. I ate 6 slices and I'm full.
Ya think?

A lot of people are utilizing this shut down and nice weather in most places to start an exercise / fitness program, go on a diet or get a jump on their Spring cleaning!

⬆️ I don’t need to diet, but, if I did, I think a diet would be the last thing I would attempt in these troubled times.

Forgot to mention that it’s definitely good news that we have a 3-month extension to file tax returns. Instead of filing on April 15, my husband will now file July 15.

Re: diet. I dunno, it might sort of help? Extra motive for not consuming food when you might have to make it last a bit, after all. I've been doing it and while some parts are harder (food is a great source of entertainment when cooped up), other aspects have made it easier.

Probably harder for anyone who doesn't really like snacking while watching things, though, since there's a lot of watching things going on.

My dental check-up next month prolly won't take place for a while now which means I can safely scoff choccies during lockdown

#Covid19rotsyerteef

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
*waits for Sly Stallone to run through the forum screen, left to right, pausing only to look at us all and scream, "rrrrrRrrrRYYEEEAAAADDDRIIIEEEEEEAAAAAAAANNNNNNnnrnrrrrrrrararr..." then exiting through the right.*

(I'm sure I have the wrong movie in mind, but It only seems right that it be Stallone)

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Re: diet. I dunno, it might sort of help? Extra motive for not consuming food when you might have to make it last a bit, after all. I've been doing it and while some parts are harder (food is a great source of entertainment when cooped up), other aspects have made it easier.

Probably harder for anyone who doesn't really like snacking while watching things, though, since there's a lot of watching things going on.
Exactly. I was going to reply that some people are starting diets because food they like is getting harder to find, shopping has become a real pain (not to mention a risk), and if you're isolating then you need to stretch supplies further.

*waits for Sly Stallone to run through the forum screen, left to right, pausing only to look at us all and scream, "rrrrrRrrrRYYEEEAAAADDDRIIIEEEEEEAAAAAAAANNNNNNnnrnrrrrrrrararr..." then exiting through the right.*

(I'm sure I have the wrong movie in mind, but It only seems right that it be Stallone)
Hey, ynwtf... let me tell you something you already know...

(then again, if you already know it, why bother?)

Finally finding a use for all those smelly soaps in the sets people have bought herself over the years in lieu of coming up with an idea for a proper burfday/xmas pressie

My hands have never smelled so 'girly' before in my life

Yeah, I had a friend who needed a root canal about a week ago, had to try to rush and get that in before things locked down.
It’s odd (to me anyway) that dentists remain open as an “essential service” when doctors are declining to see patients in-house.

My middle bro in England is astounded that package stores here are also considered “essential” & will remain open. This kind of store is closed throughout the UK, which totally surprises me as Brits love their booze.

It’s odd (to me anyway) that dentists remain open as an “essential service” when doctors are declining to see patients in-house.

My middle bro in England is astounded that package stores here are also considered “essential” & will remain open. This kind of store is closed throughout the UK, which totally surprises me as Brits love their booze.
Off-licenses are now on the list.

I don't know if this is the complete list, but as it stands those considered essensial are listed as the following:

Supermarkets and other food shops
Pharmacies
Off-licences and licensed shops selling alcohol, including those within breweries
Petrol stations
Newsagents
Bicycle shops
Home and hardware stores
Launderettes and dry cleaners
Garages
Pet shops
Post offices
Banks

Yeah, there's a few of those around here, walked by one just starting to bloom yesterday. Gonna have to remember to take my phone on one of the walks this week so I can get some pictures. Lovely.

About 60+ degrees in CT today. Opened a couple of windows that haven’t been opened for 5 months. It was nice.

On my daily walk it’s nice not to have to wait a long time for the lights at big intersections. Fewer vehicles so I cross against the lights.