Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Highly debating buying Bloodshot.

I should probably just buy a dub, smoke it to the face, look in the mirror, and then I can say I seen Bloodshot.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

At first I thought that was the poster for the animatrix.

Babel above is a brilliant movie. Seen it many times.

Legend in my own mind

The secret life of Walter Mitty (2013)

Account terminated on request
(Picture from The Mission)
Now *THIS* movie I think back to often.
They'll say "I don't care if he's a poet or cowboy, so long as he's a nice guy. But oh, I'm so attracted to that bad guy over there."
Understand this last part, and you'll get them all.

Now *THIS* movie I think back to often.

Same. Probably my all time favourite movie score. Morricone has done, what, 300+ odd movies, but this for mine, is his masterpiece.

Account terminated on request
Same. Probably my all time favourite movie score. Morricone has done, what, 300+ odd movies, but this for mine, is his masterpiece.
I'm analyzing first one right now. The first part "On Earth as it is in Heaven" and further down the album "River", thus far is pretty good. Which of the 20 pieces is your favorite? I'll focus on that.

What a great poster.

I've seen this once, in the theater, and I thought it was okay. But, man, coming across this poster made me wanna see it again.

Seen it last night on Netflix Canada, never got boring. Name states the premise. Relates to current world situation.

If you see the Site Error NSES 404 use this trick screenbinge.com/blog/netflix-site-error-quick-fix/

Box-Fanned & Consoled Nobility
I shall be observing the movie[s] and/or motion picture[s] and/or movie performance[s] and/or motion picture performance[s] and/or television performance[s] and/or writing performance[s] and/or audio performance[s] and/or video performance[s] and/or any type of performance[s] and/or acting performance[s] and/or musical performance[s] and/or dance performance[s] and/or singing performance[s] that I acted in and/or wrote and/or directed and/or performed and/or acted as a part of and/or sang as a part of and/or danced as a part of

Sometimes you hear a song on the radio and you just have to watch that movie again,... and its be Years since I have seen it.