Coronavirus

Tools    

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Had to venture into the wastelands in search of German chocolate, flaked-nut-of-coco, buttered milk and pecans (you bought pecans? but I thought you had pecan trees that produced a bounty of high-priced nutrition that allowed you to make pecan pies with reckless abandon. They don't produce anymore, but there's nothing to blame for it. They're just tired now ) for a birthday cake.

My arrival at the food center did little to ease my mind. People on top of each other, hugging, standing on top of each other grabbing from shelves.... Who cares.

Ima need IT to get me a breakdown of the rate of infection for each political party. Judging by my snippet of social media, I can muster a hunch.

Did anyone hear that some asian people in china eat Bats and other odd animals and the combination started this strand. They must have kept out some of that from the films about China. Why would anyone want to eat a flying rat rabies carrier

I heard Gov. Cuomo's explanation of "Shelter in Place" this morning and it had so many exceptions that it seemed silly to even issue it as an order (as opposed to just urging people to stay home as much as possible, keep distance from others, and avoid large gatherings.)

While Sheltering in Place, exemptions would be: people who need to walk their pets, people who need to go to a doctor or hospital or take their kids or pets to a doctor or hospital, people who exercise outdoors, people who stopped going to gyms & have moved their exercise to outdoors, people going to parks, people who want to walk on the street, people going to check on or help a relative, people going to check on or help a neighbor, people going shopping at the supermarket or drugstore, people bringing groceries or medicine to someone else, people who just want to get fresh air, and everyone who HAS to keep going to work because their services are essential, they are in a business where they don't have to come in contact with others, they work outdoors or they can't be given time off from their job for a variety of reasons.

Sounds like it would be a lot easier to simply say (like they do during a snowstorm) "Don't go out if you don't have to - stay at home if you can."
Except people don't listen, so you need to ask for more than you need for something like this. If you say "hey try not to go out too much" people will go out more than if you say "DON'T GO OUT."

Did anyone hear that some asian people in china eat Bats and other odd animals and the combination started this strand. They must have kept out some of that from the films about China. Why would anyone want to eat a flying rat rabies carrier
I asked earlier that people not spread possible misinformation or speculate wildly to no end, and this qualifies. Please tamp it down. I've asked a few times now.

I can appreciate that we all have a lot on our minds and maybe a lot we wanna say, but this thread should not just be a dumping ground for everything that occurs to us or every random rumor, either.

I was asking if it was true basicly and if so why would anyone want to eat them. Some or near all Virus came from a bad animal situation somewhere.

Foods that Boost Your Immune System

1 Garlic
2 Citrus fruits
3 Red bell peppers
4 Ginger
5 Spinach
6 Broccoli
7 Papaya
8 Almonds
9 Yoghurt
10 Poultry

I was asking if it was true basicly and if so why would anyone want to eat them. Some or near all Virus came from a bad animal situation somewhere.
I posted the solution to that earlier today. No one commented.

You ready? You look ready.
Did ya'll see this?

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation...iminal-charges
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
A lot of people are going out in gloves and masks, but does that really work though, or do you actually need those full body Hazmat suits with those decontamination chambers you see in the movies, to actually make a difference?

Define "work." They obviously help. The masks stop you from coughing contaminated particles onto surfaces. The gloves stop it from getting on your hands provided you throw them out when you're done.

A light Googling to figure out how the virus transmits makes a lot of these questions clear, though.

Never mind the virus, some of us are going to die from a heart attack due to the stress of NO F***ING FOOD IN THE SUPERMARKET!

Last three times I've been in, nothing of worth food wise.

A lot of people are going out in gloves and masks, but does that really work though, or do you actually need those full body Hazmat suits with those decontamination chambers you see in the movies, to actually make a difference?
The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
  • Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
  • Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.

It may be possible that a person can get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes, but this is not thought to be the main way the virus spreads.

Of course wearing gloves and a face mask helps, if done correctly and in conjunction with other anti-virus protocols. The virus (as far as I know) can't penetrate your skin if it lands on, so I don't see any use for a hazmat suit.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Governor Wolf shuts down all "non-life-sustaining" businesses in Pennsylvania

Harrisburg, PA – Governor Tom Wolf today ordered all non-life-sustaining businesses in Pennsylvania to close their physical locations as of 8 p.m. today, March 19, to slow the spread of COVID-19. Enforcement actions against businesses that do not close physical locations will begin at 12:01 a.m. Saturday, March 21.

https://www.northcentralpa.com/life/...e70bc1113.html

Both Italy and Iran seems to being hammered by this. I wont make any comments on Karma when it comes to Irans mis deeds.
Italy saddens me because its beautiful sure enough but seems like allot old buildings. Wonder if have hospitals in older buildings or a new hospital there. Not all countries spend or has the budget the USA has and Japan.

I posted the solution to that earlier today. No one commented.
I remember it was suggesting asia just stop doing these things and more better flying and shipping restrictions to these places right.