Can we just reboot Jason Blum?

Tools    

I'm sure we can improve on him.

Maybe we can make him a her. Jasmine Blum? I like that.

I'm sure we can improve on him.

Maybe we can make him a her. Jasmine Blum? I like that.
are you out of your freaking mind? I love Jason Blum and I a huge horror fan, both American and foreign. I'm into super gore, utterly disgust and anything you cant think of. Just ask around, these people know how sick my mind is.

I a huge horror fan, both American and foreign. I'm into super gore, utterly disgust and anything you cant think of. Just ask around, these people know how sick my mind is.
What's that have to do with Jason Blum?

Do you mean Jason Bourne?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Do you mean Jason Bourne?
I'm on board with this, only if they cast Jason Biggs.

And he has to work in the line: "Easy as pie."

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I don't have a problem with Jason Blum or Blumhouse Productions, for the most part. They have brought us some duds over the years, but they have brought us great horror like Sinister and Get Out as well.

I still don't even know what your problem is with Jason Blum in the first place.
I'm sorry. I thought I was being rather obvious in my playfulness.

I don't like horror movies being remade. Jason Blum remakes horror movies.

He's a very successful producer.
So is Michael Bay.

I don't have a problem with Jason Blum or Blumhouse Productions, for the most part. They have brought us some duds over the years, but they have brought us great horror like Sinister and Get Out as well.
Yeah, I dig the original stuff. I just wish they would slow down and focus more on original ideas. Even the original stuff that fails is still better than the regurgitated stuff.

Welcome to the human race...
I'm sorry. I thought I was being rather obvious in my playfulness.

I don't like horror movies being remade. Jason Blum remakes horror movies.
Yeah, a handful of remakes amidst dozens of original productions (and when I read this post I had to actually think about which remakes he'd produced - only one I thought of was The Invisible Man and that only just came out - before having to go to IMDb, which would explain why it wasn't immediately obvious that your problem was to do with him remaking movies).

Halloween. But that's a reboot not a remake.
I think they were calling it a sequel.

I think they were calling it a sequel.
Technically it's a sequel, but it's also a reboot because everything after the first movie is no longer canon.

Technically it's a sequel, but it's also a reboot because everything after the first movie is no longer canon.
Well, either way it's worth forgetting.