Favorite B-Movie?

Tools    

Hi everyone. We are a Podcast that focuses on B-Movie discussion and reviews. We are always on the hunt for cult classics and obscure B-movies to watch. So we'd like to reach out to you all for some recommendations to put on our list. Thanks!!!

As we're currently gearing up for a Westerns countdown on here, here's a couple of oddball movies in that vein....

Zachariah - acid western
A Knife For The Ladies - giallo-esque western

Awesome thanks! We are going to create a subcategory on our list for westerns now

As far as my favorite goes...it'd probably be Pieces (1982). That's just some classic cinema right there.

Infestation (2009) also comes to mind as being a fun B-movie, and possibly a little obscure. Also, this might be a little controversial, but I consider the original Goosebumps TV show to be in that fun B-movie vein.

Also, let us not forget, that 'B' is for Busey.

The Blob (1958)
X: The Man with the X-Ray Eyes
The Tingler
House on Haunted Hill
Carnival of Souls
Night of the Living Dead (1968)
The Man with X-Ray Eyes looks very interesting. Thanks!

As far as my favorite goes...it'd probably be Pieces (1982). That's just some classic cinema right there.

Infestation (2009) also comes to mind as being a fun B-movie, and possibly a little obscure. Also, this might be a little controversial, but I consider the original Goosebumps TV show to be in that fun B-movie vein.
Goosebumps, man we grew up with that show. Yeah when you think of it,it did have a b-movie vibe.

Goosebumps, man we grew up with that show. Yeah when you think of it,it did have a b-movie vibe.
Check out Attack of the Mutant; it's a two-parter. That one is a great example.

Hardware, or Split Second

Bad Boy Bubby (1993)
Freeway (1996)
God Bless America (2011)

In that order

Anything with Richard Linklater that is concidered a B-movie

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Bad Milo (2013).
Death Wish 3 (1985)

Does Shoot 'Em Up (2007) count as a B movie?

Are you looking of so bad it's good stuff or just cheesy B movie goodness?

Good movie, especially the first 45 mins. What an original idea.
Yeah it's really something else for sure. Although I think the way the movie turns toward the end is what makes it work so well, as it makes for the beginning to take on a greater meaning and purpose.

Sorry, couldn't think of any less cryptic way of saying it whithout spoiling it for those who havent seen it. I'm sure you get what I'm referring to.

John Johnson's Skeleton Key Series:

John Johnson's Skeleton Key
John Johnson's Skeleton Key 2: 667, The Neighbor of the Beast
John Johnson's Skeleton Key 3: The Organ Trail
John Johnson's Skeleton Key 3 Part II

Drive (1997) with mark dacascos
Solo (1996) with mario van peebles