Coronavirus

Tools    

One might wonder why they're doing that. Evidently the virus is not affecting children:
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...zling-n1147951
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/05/h...-children.html
School closures not only put lots of people out of work, but they also might deprive children of acquiring natural immunity.
Children can spread it to parents and grandparents. The elderly are at a risk of dying from coronavirus. I'm sure all the school closings etc, are being done as a necessity for the public's health.

They likely see it as they may be immune but could be carriers. We do live in an era where Trump is president and so can imagine government logic

One might wonder why they're doing that. Evidently the virus is not affecting children
Unfortunately, that is not true. A child here in Connecticut has the virus.

I normally like to make fun of the press and can take a good joke during a crisis. But Im less able to laugh at people dying. Now a joke about Corona virus likely could be cured by Chuck Norris sweat.

Thats harmless. But I can tell you how serious a joke like the handshake is. My Own sister had surgery and when my other sister went to see her. She wouldn't even hug her own sister. And my sister was in a CCU. Not sure can get more clean then that.

Just sad how a hug cant be done now. All because Trump didn't give USA more aid in a group effort to help China cure this thing already. Aid can be experts in this field from America and China working together

One might wonder why they're doing that. Evidently the virus is not affecting children:
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...zling-n1147951
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/05/h...-children.html
School closures not only put lots of people out of work, but they also might deprive children of acquiring natural immunity.

Children have a natural immunity to it, but they can still transmit the virus which is the fear.

You ready? You look ready.
I hit the store yesterday and stocked up on Beach Cliff sardines. Ya can’t eat toilet paper, and these suckers will last till 2024. Bring on the fear buying because no one will be in the meat isle fighting me for sardines.

Be prepared.

More people in the US have died testifying against Hillary Clinton, than have died from Coronavirus.
Think about it.

Welcome to the human race...
Coronavirus handshake!

Maybe this is what leads society to adopt the three seashells.

Probably after this year people from China will likely have to have a 3 day blood test before can come into America or other countries. Also can you imagine having a simple cough on a plane and a stewardess bring you a parashoot and you are asked to leave the plane. This will be the silly **** you will hear stories about even if the Virus is over and done with.

More people have died In America just driving a Car then the Corona Virus. Only reason Trump Called Any Emergency is Because Tom Hanks Mr Rogers got infected and a Leader from another country got it that Trump Shook hands with. In Hanks instance actors travel to allot of places with lots of chances to get worst disease.

The trick is not minding
More people in the US have died testifying against Hillary Clinton, than have died from Coronavirus.
Think about it.
Please tell me you’re not serious with this 🙄

The trick is not minding
Probably after this year people from China will likely have to have a 3 day blood test before can come into America or other countries. Also can you imagine having a simple cough on a plane and a stewardess bring you a parashoot and you are asked to leave the plane. This will be the silly **** you will hear stories about even if the Virus is over and done with.

More people have died In America just driving a Car then the Corona Virus. Only reason Trump Called Any Emergency is Because Tom Hanks Mr Rogers got infected and a Leader from another country got it that Trump Shook hands with. In Hanks instance actors travel to allot of places with lots of chances to get worst disease.
Apples and oranges comparison, especially considering cars has been around for over a century 🙄

The trick is not minding
My brother and I stocked up on TP a month ago, just because we were out. Now, we’re kings. I can sell them off one square at a time, provided the price is right. 😈
*cue evil laughter*

You can also make your TP go further with this little tip (it's a bit graphic)...
Rip off two squares and place them together, rotating one to form something like a star of David design - this way you have 8 corners sticking out in all directions for maximum wiping coverage while still having two-ply in the center!